We are hugely thankful to the Lord for the generosity of supporters who are enabling the work of the Institute of Bible and Ministry here Tanzania.
Through developing the Retreat Centre in Sanga Sanga our goal is to have long term financial sustainability for the work of IBM. The Retreat Centre will be a source of income itself through the renting out of its facilities to other organisations and individuals for conferences, workshops, weddings etc. Our Retreat House, Bandas and campsite are already generating income. However, the building progress at the Retreat Centre is reliant upon finding funds from supporters.
Where will your donation go?
Donations being made from Europe are given through the Africa Inland Mission European office based in the UK. There are two projects you can give towards:
- ‘Institute of Bible & Ministry’ 106M (The theological training run by IBM)
- ‘Sanga Sanga Retreat Centre’ 146M (The development site work)
Ways you can give:
Give a one-off donation
You can give through online banking to the AIM office by contacting their Finance department:
Please give your name and contact details, and where you would like your funds to be allocated: ‘Institute of Bible & Ministry’ 146M or ‘Sanga Sanga Retreat Centre’ 106M. A staff member will respond with bank details and a unique reference number. Please use the reference number when making the transfer to help AIM allocate the funds.
You can give by posting cheques payable to ‘AIM International’ and enclose a note giving your name, address and stating where you would like your donation to be allocated.
AIM EUROPE, Halifax Place
Nottingham, NG1 1QN
Download an AIM Standing Order form to give regular gifts. Please complete the form, specifying where you would like your donation to be allocated, sign and return to the AIM office not your bank.
If you want to set up a Standing Order through online banking, please contact the AIM office first for a reference number:
US Dollar transfer
You can give directly on-line through the AIM International office based in North America. Please read the guidance below and then click here to be directed to their giving website.
Guidance on how to navigate website:
- On the left hand side of the webpage you will find a list of categories to give towards. Click on ‘Projects’ the last category in the list.
- On the right hand side, you’ll find a list of AIM projects, scroll all the way down to
- Institute Bible Mnstry TAN146M(The development site work)
- Institute BibleMinistry TAN106M (The theological training run by IBM)
- By clicking on either or both of these projects you can select to give to them. Once you have clicked on the project(s) you want you will see them appear on the far right hand side in green.
- Click on the continue button.
- An electronic contact form will appear, complete and click ‘continue’
- Follow the giving instructions required until you receive confirmation that your gift has been made.